We provide control Access for Employees and visitors by utilizing multiple technologies such as swipe cards, proximity cards, PIN entry keypads, and sophisticated biometric devices
The security systems can be designed around existing hardware to provide effective solutions for a single or multiple sites.
Access control system components
Components of an access control system in- clude:
- An access control panel
- An access-controlled entry, such as a door, turnstile, parking gate, elevator, or other physical barrier
- A reader installed near the entry.
- Locking hardware, such as electric door strikes and electromagnetic locks
- A magnetic door switch for monitoring door position
- Request-to-exit (REX) devices for allowing egress.
ATTENDANCE SYSTEM: Time Attendance System allows the company to manage, monitor employee entries, exits, breaks, absence and leaves, Time Attendance system enables to prepare a detail report of employees.